Be strong in your faith

The people walking in front rebuked him, telling him to be silent, but he kept calling out all the more, “Son of David, have pity on me!” Luke 18:39

In today's society we are often told to be quiet, God can not and will not answer your prayers, it doesn't work like that anymore. In response we are to act as Bartimeaous and cry louder, "Jesus, Son of David, have pity on me". Jesus will not come to you unless you ask, as we are sinners, we are blind and can not see the path as well as we should. We should be asking Jesus every morning, "Lord, please let me see." Please let me see the man who needs help with his job. Please let me see the woman struggling with her children. Please let me see that boy struggling with his friends. Please let me see that girl struggling with depression. Open your eyes and pray to see as Jesus sees with the eyes of mercy, patience, love and charity.

Just as then it will happen today, Jesus will ignore the crowd and he will heal you, he will give you what you need if asked through prayer.

Lord Jesus, allow me to praise and glorify you for your constant companionship and for never leaving me alone in my struggles and trials. Increase my faith so that I will be able to experience your love even amidst difficulty and trials. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOY

My witness

You do not need to change I need to change...