God's will

There are six days when work should be done. Come on those days to be cured, not on the sabbath day.  Luke 13:14

How often do you put up obstacles to distance yourself from God?  Do you look for ways to say, "that isn't really what God wants."  Jesus came into this world for one purpose to do the will of God and never did he run from that purpose.  You came into this world for one purpose, to do the will of God, do you turn away from the one purpose?   You do not want to do God's will because it makes you feel uncomfortable and you do not feel you have what it takes.  God supplied you with everything required to be successful in this life, so to ensure your place at the table of our Lord in the next life.  Do you allow God to control your life, or do you feel you know what is best for you?  Be submissive to the will of God. 

Lord Jesus, you grant freedom to those who seek you. Give me freedom to walk in your way of love and to praise and worship you always. Show me how I can bring your mercy and healing love to those in need around me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOY

My witness

You do not need to change I need to change...