Happy Birthday

He brought in the head on a platter and gave it to the girl.  Mark 6:28

Today we celebrate the Memorial of the Passion of John the Baptist.  Today in a small was is a consolation of what Stephanie went through during her last period of her life.  John came as a light to the coming of Jesus.  Stephanie is that same light to reveal to the world that Jesus is the truth of what life is meant to be.  Stephanie's suffering was for something, we just have not seen its revelation yet.  Her suffering will be for a good in this world that will change hearts and move minds.  I must decrease that he may increase.

Lord Jesus, you are the fulfillment of all our hopes and desires. Your Holy Spirit brings us grace, truth, life, and freedom. Fill me with the joy of the Gospel and inflame my heart with love and zeal for you and for your will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOY

My witness

You do not need to change I need to change...