God will prevail

 And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.   Mathew 16:18

Nothing that happens in this world will destroy the church.  We are One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic through Jesus Christ who created the church.  So when you read how the church is being attacked from all sides, Jesus foretold this will happen, “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."  John 15:18-25.  There is an evil in this world that wants to destroy the Catholic Church and will do everything in its power to try, but true Catholics know this will never happen.  You have the power to change the world by changing you.

Lord Jesus, you are the only foundation that can hold us up when trials and disaster threaten us. Give me the wisdom, foresight, and strength of character I need to do what is right and good and to reject whatever is false and contrary to your will. 

Changing Minds Moving Hearts 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOY

My witness

You do not need to change I need to change...