God is always in control

He said this to test him,
because he himself knew what he was going to do.  John 6:6

Jesus does this same thing with you and with me.  Jesus knows what he is going to do, the question is what are you going to do?  Everything that happens in your life happens for a reason and God supplied you with everything you need to be successful in every situation at every given point in your life.  To think like this is to live everyday Mathew 17:20-21 "For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you."   Do you think I chose this path for my life, never in a million years did I think this is what my day would like like.  I choose to pick up my cross everyday and do the very best that God has allowed me to give to this world. I get my strength from the word of God, in particular from, Acts 5:38-39 "For if this endeavor or this activity is of human origin, it will destroy itself. But if it comes from God, you will not be able to destroy them; you may even find yourselves fighting against God.”

Lord Jesus, you satisfy the deepest longing of our heart and you feed us with the finest of wheat. Psalm 81:16  Fill me with gratitude and give me a generous heart that I may freely share with others what you have given to me."

Changing Minds Moving Hearts 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOY

My witness

You do not need to change I need to change...